Now I’ll only whisper this as it could ruin my chances of being taken seriously.
I only use a PC.
Now I’m told Macs are really rather good. I would like to use a Mac, I hope to one day own one, but overall PC’s are probably going to always be my main machine.
There are a number of reasons for this:
- I’ve been using widows PC’s for 12 years, and I am happy to keep doing so
- I can (and enjoy it a little too much) strip out a PC’s innards, rebuild it, upgrade it, add lights, windows, fans, water features, and generally get down and dorty on them.
- I play games. I really like games, and Macs just ain’t up to that.
- I can’t afford a Mac as well as feeding my upgrading disease (which I can’t afford either)
- I’ve never used a Mac except in PC World
- I’m afraid I won’t like PC’s anymore if I change
- I honestly don’t mind Microsoft
- My iPod works with Windows fine
I could go on, but basically unless I get a spare £800 for PowerBook I don’t think I’ll be able to taste the Oh so shinypretty Apple o’the Tree of Temptation.
Though if the Mac Mini gets a bit cheaper, and a bit better specced…